If one of our licensed inspectors has performed an inspection on your home, you’ve received a Custom Inspection Binder that was printed on site after the inspection was performed! This binder breaks down the current condition of your home and our expert recommendations moving forward. It’s important to note that an inspection is a snapshot of your home’s current condition. Our inspectors, as wonderful as they are, can’t see into the future. They will use their expertise to lead you to a wise decision based on what they know about your current home.
Trust us and the thousands of people that have trusted The Home Inspectors before you, you’re in good hands!
Let’s dive into what’s inside your Custom Inspection Binder!
We know you have a lot of inspection companies to choose from and we’re grateful you chose us! The first page of your inspection binder explains what you’re about to learn about your potential home, and our thanks for choosing The Home Inspectors!
Your on-site printed binder will also include a USB version of your files. We know the value of having a tangible record of your inspection, but also recognize that saving files digitally is much easier in the long run. With The Home Inspectors we provide both to meet your needs wherever you are!
The bulk of your inspection is filed under the tab Inspection Reports. Our inspection report is compiled with you in mind. The report is easy to understand, simple to digest, and includes reference images of your actual home.
- SUMMARY | The Inspection reports start with a summary of your home. We highlight the most important notes we’ve taken about your home and lay out a simple summary so all the information is present upfront. We don’t want you to dig for information, that’s why you hired us!
- REPORT | As you dive into the report you will recognize the different sections of your home and notes from The Home Inspectors about anything we believe you need to know. In many areas we may recommend you get an expert in that particular field to take a second look at your home. This may pertain to your AC unit, Electricity, etc.
The Inspection Agreement section of your Inspection Binder reviews the scope of your inspection as well as general exclusions from your inspection. These exclusions look like moving personal property, destructive measures, etc.
The final section included in your binder outlines our resources we’ve gathered for you. One of the greatest free resources to take advantage of is your online Home Binder. Homebinder.com allows you to stay on top of all things related to your home.
- Home Maintenance Reminders
- Store Contractor Information
- Organization of Home Projects
- Home Inventory
- Online Electronic File Cabinet
In addition to HomeBinder.com, we include a section of companies we’ve put our stamp of approval on. Try them for yourself if you’re needing any additional services!
Your custom Home Inspection Binder is personalized to you and for you. We understand the process of buying/selling a home can be overwhelming. We’re here to help! Your inspector will walk you through your inspection report after your completed home inspection. If you have any additional questions, let your inspector know and they will be happy to explain in further detail!