Home Seller Inspection
Home inspections aren’t just for home buyers. If you are preparing to sell your home, it may be wise to order a pre-sale home inspection. The last minute discovery of problems by a prospective buyer’s inspector can lead to delays, added expenses and can even derail a deal altogether. Your best solution as a home seller is to have a thorough inspection done prior to putting the house on the market. This allows you to resolve any issues or adjust the price of your home accordingly before they become a problem in negotiating a deal.
Here’s what our Home Seller Inspection can do for you:
- Give YOU more control over the selling process.
- Facilitate a faster sale for more money
- Eliminate last minute contract cancellations or 11th hour re-negotiations.
- Protect you from over-inflated buyer procured estimates.
- Reduce your liability with full disclosure
- Identify repair issues allowing resolution of those items before placing your home for sale.
- Make your home more marketable and attractive to buyers.
- Eliminate issues that a “buyers” independent inspection would have ultimately revealed.
Like with all of our other inspections, we include a FREE Wood Destroying Insect Report (Termite Inspection).
Click here for our Selling Your Home: Inspection Checklist.